Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 3 sculpting class...



Today was busy. I had only a few hours to design and sculpt this alien princess... wip. My students are doing amazing work, especially for day 3 in Zbrush. It's a lot of hand-holding now but the finished pieces are really exciting.
I had the President of CCS visit our class room. I had seen a message that he would be showing up with the governor, so when he showed up alone and said he would bring the governor by later I asked what the governors name was..... He looked at me blankly and said, "Granholm". "Oh the state Governor". I just figured it was someone on the board of trustees of the school. So we had Jenifer Granholm and the CCS President visit our little class and we talked about the what the students were doing that could support the film industry in future. She seemed impressed and excited with what the kids were doing.

d